Seeds Committee Meeting
The working language of the Meeting will be Ukrainian. No simultaneous translation will be provided.
The Meeting is open for employees of Chamber Member Companies only. Participation of media is not foreseen by the format.
The Meeting agenda will be devoted to the following issues:
- Application of CMU Resolution "Regulation on Control over Transboundary Movements of Hazardous Wastes and Their Utilization and Disposal"
- Further steps regarding Draft Law #9162 "On Basic Principles of State Agricultural Policy and State Policy of Rural Development"
- Current status and next steps on Draft Law #6606 "On Amendments to Article 4 of the Law of Ukraine "On Pesticides and Agrochemicals" regarding Import of Pesticides into the Customs Territory of Ukraine"
- Amendments to Order #914 of the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine on SI labelling
- Current status and possible prolongation of the moratorium on inspections
Registration is required to participate. Deadline to register is Monday, December 10, 9:00 AM. Registration will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis and may close before the deadline if venue capacity is reached.