Panel Discussion "Creative and Innovative Ukraine: The Time Is Now"
Goal: To develop creative and innovative sectors giving rise to high-tech and unique products, encouraging creativity, attracting international investments and enlarging the potential of the domestic businesses.
Panel 1 "Creative Industry and IPR":
- IPR in creative society: change of paradigm
- Virtual reality as creative industry type
- Development of Ukrainian cinema: counteracting piracy
- Media sector and latest trends
- Musical trends on the creative industry market: challenges and perspectives
- Representatives from U.S. Embassy and America House
- Philip Illenko, Head of the State Cinema Agency of Ukraine
- Olga Simson, Doctor of Law, Professor, Director of the Institute of Law, Technology & Innovation (ILTI)
- Nikita Khudyakov, Director of Studio “Ochi”, Project Manager of Virtual Museum of Blockchain Art
- Julia Tbibushnaya, CEO, Starlight Digital Sales;
- Pavlo Kalenichenko, Director of Ukrainian Music Alliance
- Dmitry Shurov, Ukrainian musician, soloist of Pianoboy band
Panel 2 "Innovations and IPR: Innovative Projects Presentation":
- Alexander Kozyrev, Co-Chair of the Chamber IPR Committee, Lawyer, Bayer & Tetyana Ogneva, Public Relations Officer, Bayer – "Ecosystem of Innovation in Bayer"
- Oleksiy Feliv, Co-Chair of the Chamber Infrastructure Committee, Managing Partner, INTEGRITES Law Firm – "Syvash Wind Farm"
- Roman Zinchenko, Co-founder of Greencubator, Project Manager – "Programs "Climate Innovative Vouchers"
- Kiril Mazur, Venture Partner at Imperious Group, Head of Partnership & Ecosystem at UNIT.City