Participants of the meeting discussed stock market development and prospects, in particular:
- Strategy of Ukrainian Financial Sector Development until 2025
- Split Law: what does it mean for the securities market?
- Market makers and other players: what is going on at the market?
- Insurance and pension reforms: will it create substantial impact on economy?
- Current practice within securities laws and regulations
- Half a year after the NBU Depository have established a link with Clearstream: successes and prospects
Representatives of the following institutions were invited to join the discussion:
- National Bank of Ukraine
- National Commission on Securities and Stock Market
- Professional Association for Participants of Capital Markets
- The Ukrainian Association of Investment Business
- Association of Exchange and Electronic Platforms
- Association of Ukrainian Securities Traders