Compliance Club Meeting has been devoted to anti-corruption in the context of public procurements.
The agenda of the meeting has been the following:
- Opening remarks, by Andy Hunder, Chamber President.
- Role of NGOs in building effective anti-corruption program of state bodies and private entities – How to make Ukraine attractive for investors, by Oleksiy Khmara, Executive Director, TI Ukraine.
- ProZorro – electronic public procurement system. Positive Experience in Fighting against Corruption, by Viktor Nestulia, Senior Analyst, TI Ukraine.
- Role of compliance in the process of public procurements, by Yuriy Voytsitskyi, DTEK, Head of the Chamber Compliance Club.
- Advantages and disadvantages of combining functions of compliance officer and lawyer in the process of procurements, by Pavlo Bespalov, Head – Legal & Compliance CIS & Romania, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories.