Workshop discussion points included:
1. Key aspects of holding tenders aimed at choosing health insurance.
- how to choose the best possible insurer for your company;
- how to get the most of insurance policy terms (cost optimization, program overview);
2. Nuances and pitfalls of health insurance policy wording.
3. How to avoid being disappointed by using your insurance policy (specifics of assistance, sick leave certificates, routine check-ups etc.)
4. Medical check-up: what is important for employee and employer?
- what should HR know to conduct medical screenings properly;
- medical examinations by doctors: primary standards and recommendations;
- how to choose necessary check-up;
- the whole point of instrumental diagnostics;
- necessity and effectiveness of laboratory services;
- Health Day in the office.
Yuriy Nikanyonok, Personal Lines Department Director, Partner at BritMark.
Miroslava Treytiak, Head of Corporate Banking BritMark, Personal Lines Department.
Sergiy Kucherenko, Deputy CEO at “INGO” Medical Center.
Yuriy Nikanyonok has been working at BritMark since 2005. During his 10+ years’ experience he has worked with all kinds of insurance products. Yuriy currently runs the department which is responsible for servicing corporate health insurance programs for the employees. Yuriy manages the health insurance portfolio for many Ukrainian companies. Feel free to follow this link to find out more about Yuriy’s expertise and his publications: http://brit-mark.com/ru/experts/yurij-nikanyonok
Miroslava Treytiak serves more than 5000 customers staff on health insurance and faultlessly understands the different «chips» in the contracts of health insurance and medical care.
Sergiy Kucherenko can boast over 20 year-long experience in the field of medical services; half of this term has been devoted to insurance business. His expertise covers drafting and implementation of insurance programs, underwriting, insurance assistance (claim settlement in Ukraine and abroad) as well as establishment of medical assistance, minimization of losses, insurance product management, ensuring profitability, and insuring professional liability of medical personnel. For the past two years he has been working at “INGO” medical center combining his experience of insurer and health protection manager. He pays much attention to maintaining up-to-date approach referring to interactions between medical institutions and insurance companies. To view video from Private Medicine Congress at which Sergiy held the conference for insurers and doctors, please follow the link.